Re: [LAU] Alsa setup question

From: Dale Kazakore Powell <dj_kaza@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2015 - 10:48:06 EEST

On 29/04/15 04:45, Len Ovens wrote:
> I use pactl to unload the PA-jack bridge if I want to get pulse out of
> the way. This sends desktop/audio to the dummy sink so the app doesn't
> hang

Not pavucontrol? Which I found I had to change a setting in whenever I
start Jack to get PA to connect to the Jack Sinc at all on this install
of US14.04 (but swear I didn't previously, actually seemed to work just
now as...) I don't believe you mean pavucontrol but I can see no package
called pactl on Ubuntu Studio...

Dale.