Re: [LAU] Job - Germany - Multimedia Hardware Technician

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 10:51:49 EEST

On Thu, July 9, 2015 3:44 am, Charles Z Henry wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Patrick Shirkey
> <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> when the global economy is turning to
>> custard
>
> The global economy is not presently turning into custard. It's
> healthy. The major austerity policies that have held back demand have
> been rolled back. Growth is up, and there's no major foreseeable
> problems threatening the GLOBAL economy right now (don't you fuck this
> up).

It must be nice being on your planet. It seems that you consider QE to be
a rational way of growing the economy.

> With unemployment down, employees have more leverage, can expect
> better salaries, working conditions (take it from me: I got hired at
> my current job in Nov 2008, and there was NObody hiring). Employees
> have more options now.

Hardly. The employment market is not booming. Just limping along. Salaries
have gone down and employees are expected to work harder and longer to
secure their jobs if they can get one.

> What folks in the EU need to be worried about this year is that the
> economy does not start shrinking as a result of Greece imploding, in
> terms of employment and inflation. In the EU, many smart people will
> be risk-averse to horizontal job movement.

In several countries in the EU alone the situation has become a
humanitarian crisis. Don't ignore with the unprecedented numbers of
migrants flooding into the EU due to the idiotic wars that EU states are
enabling all over the world.

What is painfully clear from this thread is that if this list is
representative of the wider market in Germany then a large number of you
folks over there are not feeling the heat like the rest of Europe. You
might consider it to be because of careful planning and German
resoluteness but other people in other parts of Europe see a massive
imbalance tilted in favour of Germany and Banksters rigging the system to
your advantage.

It's highly likely that if the Grexit happens they will bypass the
conventional monetary system and go for a crypto currency. A comparison is
a bit like moving away from coal/nuclear to a distributed solar and wind
energy infrastructure.

If that comes to pass there will be a major crises of confidence in normal
currencies and the Banksters won't be able to control the flow of
cash/resources to the same degree they do now.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd