[LAU] next 'Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne' July the 15th.

From: Nils Gey <ich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 12:18:45 EEST

Hello list,

the "Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne" exists now for over a year
(founded shortly after the LAC 2014). We meet monthly in form of a user
group with small talks and demonstrations as well as Q&A sessions and,
of course most important, a strong socializing aspect.

Our next meeting is the next Wednesday (the 15th) and are happy to see
new (or already known) faces! Maybe you have the time as well and are in
the area.
This is our website. http://cologne.linuxaudio.org

We welcome international visitors without prior registration or
announcement. However, due to the meetings location and beeing realistic
we expect our regular visitors to speak German. If you want to hold a
presentation of any kind this can be done in English of course.

So if you are in the area one day please contact me if you want to
present your program or anything else related to Linux Audio.

Greetings,

Nils
Cologne