Re: [LAU] The Evidence :)

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2015 - 22:39:22 EEST

Thanks for your comments people.

@ Chris,
Good observation, but it's actually one of those people V computers issues.
The reports always use the internal values, which of course start from zero,
but people like to see numbers for channels programs etc. starting from 1.
Whatever we do it's not going to suit somebody. The final joker is that
just about everyone understands bank 0 as representing the GM patch set, which
we don't have!

@Fede
We have quite a lot of MIDI automation in place now, including a rich set of
NRPNs. Where practical we try to follow the MIDI standard.
Not all of these are directly reflected in the gui - we are working on it :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk