Re: [LAU] Interfacing an electric guitar

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2015 - 04:50:53 EEST

Am 20.07.2015 um 17:51 schrieb Brendan Jones:
> On 19/07/15 16:21, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>>
>>> You might be interested in Guitarix too,
>>
>> If so, you should use guitarix from the KxStudio repository or build it
>> by yourself from git. *All* other packages/releases from the guitarix
>> project are quietly outdated.
>
> Even Fedora? It is at 0.32.3

Hi Brendan

Yes, what I mean is that even our own last release is outdated.
It's missing the new Fuzz plugs, the Tonebender's, Wah's, and Booster's,
and plugs like the Hogsfoot or the HF-Booster. A wide range of simulated
vintage gear. Created with the Ampsim Toolkit.
And, next release will be delayed for some more time then expected. Not
because any instability, but because the GUI rework ( which happen in a
other branch) needs to be finished and merged into master.

KxStudio provide a package from GIT, so most of the new plugs are
available there.

regards
hermann