[LAU] Using guitarix

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 25 2015 - 23:35:59 EEST

Hello !

The clean/drive amp sounds are interesting, the tube choice is fun.
Then I add a graphic eq, it modifies the sound not nicely (adds
distortion), I remove it, the sound remains modified. It is not back
to the amp sound before adding the graphic eq. 'Sounds' like a bug :)

Rotating the buttons with the mouse wheel can be tedious with some.
Left clicking will move the window. Right clicking seems to only allow
for minuet adjustments.

This is guitarix from upstream, gotten a few days ago.

Cheers.