Re: [LAU] Using guitarix

From: fred <f.rech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 26 2015 - 09:44:39 EEST

      De : "jonetsu@email-addr-hidden" <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
 À : Linux-Audio-User <linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden>
 Envoyé le : Samedi 25 juillet 2015 22h35
 Objet : [LAU] Using guitarix

Hello !

The clean/drive amp sounds are interesting, the tube choice is fun.
Then I add a graphic eq, it modifies the sound not nicely (adds
distortion), I remove it, the sound remains modified.  It is not back
to the amp sound before adding the graphic eq.  'Sounds' like a bug :)

Rotating the buttons with the mouse wheel can be tedious with some.
Left clicking will move the window.  Right clicking seems to only allow
for minuet adjustments.

This is guitarix from upstream, gotten a few days ago.

Hi,maybe you could report this EQ behaviour, it 'smells' bug yes!
http://sourceforge.net/p/guitarix/bugs/
Guitarix also have a forum space where you may find help

http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/
The version used here is a bit dated, when left clic it doesn't movethe window, and right clic gives you a box to enter value. Maybe thishas changed in new version??
Good luck ;) and nice sunday!Fred