[LAU] Jack and sample rate conversion quality

From: Taner Tas <tanertas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2015 - 01:36:09 EEST

Hi all,
I'm quite new on Jack. As I'm aware of that we have to choose a particular sampling rate for proper operation, I wonder that re-sampling must have done by client or Jack is taking this part on itself. I'm curious on this because I'm trying to figure out that resampling quality relies on client's own settings or some particular resampling method that used by Jack. If Jack does the resampling, have we any chance on tuning the resampling quality?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.