[LAU] wine 1.6.2 and reaktor's 'service center' issue

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2015 - 18:15:40 EEST

Hello,

Using wine 1:1.6.2-0ubuntu4 I could install the Reaktor Player. By
following this install procedure:

http://whiteelephantaudio.com/installing-reaktor-linuxubuntu/

System is Linux Mint 17, 64-bit. dssi-vst is 0.9.2-1ubuntu5.

One thing to notice is that the 64-bit version of Reaktor is not
recognized at all by the system/wine. I then did as the web page
instructs and copied the 32-bit version which works.

Reaktor is seen in qjackctl and it is possible to connect a MIDI
keyboard to it and hear stuff. I understand that all instruments
provided with it are free. I also installed the mikroprism
instrument. Now, all these are running in 30 minutes max time slices.
So I chose to register the free mikroprism. It then launched some app
called 'service center' and ended up with an error and a binary log
file.

Has anyone got past this 'service center' problem ?

Cheers.