[LAU] keyboard ideas anyone?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 30 2015 - 21:37:00 EEST

Hi All,
I am still appreciating all the sound card wisdom! I think I shared I am
aiming for the m-audio audiofile 2496, which I am finding on ebay.
I visited our hackers lab here in Toronto hoping to find someone with
enough Linux debian smarts to help me here with the software part of my
circumstance.
As there are apparently many ways I can ahem play the composing side of
things with all the command line tools, I am wondering if folks have
keyboard or workstation suggestions?
I will likely need to be more specific, but do not want to stop the flow of
ideas.
Thanks,
Karen