[LAU] taking the hint lol, remains keyboard ideas anyone?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 30 2015 - 22:03:50 EEST

ahem,
I got a very respectful private hint that no one can likely answer without
more specifics lol!
so...best to do this now.
I am first and foremost a singer, but I am writing a great deal these days.
Original songs and arrangements of material for performing.
I do not play on stage, or not yet. Instead my goal with this keyboard or
workstation is to generate the parts, piano, base, guitar, even drums?,
and then use the command line Linux audio tools to create sheet music
for printing. this does not mean necessarily that having the actual audio
is not desired, after all this will help with copyrights. It is not, at
this moment the main goal if this makes sense.
my research is indicating a ton of options, but I will be using the m-audio
card not usb midi.
Is this better?
  Thanks,
Karen