Re: [LAU] Did you know that...

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 26 2015 - 16:22:27 EEST

Am 26.09.2015 um 15:02 schrieb Dave Phillips:
> The Oxe FM synth is now available as a native Linux VST
>
> https://github.com/oxesoft/oxefmsynth

Awesome, I hadn't noticed that yet. I'll try to make an Arch AUR package
asap.

> synths from u-he, discoDSP (Vertigo), and Tracktion (MicroSynths).

AFAICS, MicroSynths are just MDA's JX10 and and DX10 with new GUIs,
though. I haven't tried them yet, so I'm not sure whether there are any
changes to the synth engines as well (looking at the screen shots, it
doesn't seem so).

The MDA synths are available as Linux LV2 plugins here:

http://drobilla.net/software/mda-lv2/

Chris