Re: [LAU] Favourite Linux reverbs?

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 03 2015 - 16:07:08 EEST

Am 02.10.2015 um 20:49 schrieb Paul Davis:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> This makes it very easy to pre- or post-process the reverb signal with
>> other plug-ins (e.g. EQ or compressor)
>
> why not just place the other plugin after the reverb?

I'm not sure what you mean. Of course that's possible and I do it all
the time. I was just saying that Tracktion's routing makes it easy to
pre/post-process aux signals, because aux tracks are just normal tracks
and there is no limit on the number of plugins you can place on them and
with the aux send and return plugins you can even insert signals from
different tracks at different points in the plugin chain. I have no idea
whether this is a unique feature, but it's still nice :)

Chris