Re: [LAU] Getting started editing and playing a score

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 05 2015 - 06:11:19 EEST

Even though I did suggest musescore ... I have to admit that I rarely use
it for notation. I still use good old MUP which I think produces some of
the best output of any available notation programs. Fairly steep learning
curve, but that makes it fun :)

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca