Re: [LAU] make alsa device hw:1,0 be hw:0,0 somehow

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 05 2015 - 16:40:33 EEST

Actually, this is still wrong (as was my comment). JACK1 adds no
latency, and a very small amount of overhead. JACK2 run in its default
mode adds latency, and a very small amount of overhead. JACK2 run in
sync mode discards almost every benefit of using JACK2, adds no
latency and a very small amount of overhead.

I tend to forget this difference between JACK1 and JACK2.