Re: [LAU] Diagnosing JACK

From: worik <root@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 14 2015 - 09:52:53 EEST

This has been very interesting but I am left with egg on my face.

Obtaining and plugging in a different device (Alesis iO2) fixed the
sound. This was a hardware problem.

sorry
Worik

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
                  root@email-addr-hidden 021-1680650, (03) 4821804