Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: a773 - "is she"

From: Alf Haakon Lund <alf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2015 - 16:07:43 EEST

On 17. okt. 2015 13:42, Atte wrote:
> Hi
>
> New track out, "is she", hope you enjoy! Made in renoise :-)
>
> https://soundcloud.com/a773/is-she
>
> Cheers

I like very much the mix of nostalgia and 'futurism' in this one. I
think the keys have just the right sound for that hookline. That said I
find the first 20 seconds or so builds up to a completely different
atmosphere. If it was my tune I'd have it start at around 20 seconds ;-)

On a side note I also find Election groovy and catchy.

Thanks for sharing!
Alf