Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: a773 - "is she"

From: Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2015 - 20:53:14 EEST

On 10/19/2015 03:07 PM, Alf Haakon Lund wrote:

> I like very much the mix of nostalgia and 'futurism' in this one. I
> think the keys have just the right sound for that hookline. That said I
> find the first 20 seconds or so builds up to a completely different
> atmosphere. If it was my tune I'd have it start at around 20 seconds ;-)

I kind of see what you mean, but I was trying to start somewhere and
break the tune as a surprise. That said, this tune was started a long
time ago, and maybe I just became so accustomed to the intro. I can't
imagine it starting any other way, sorry :-)

> On a side note I also find Election groovy and catchy.

Thanks :-)

And thanks for listening and commenting!

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk