Re: [LAU] Simple delay app

From: F. Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 20 2015 - 10:13:47 EEST

Joel Roth, Oct 20 2015:
> As far as I know, he currently listens to the broadcast from
> an ordinary radio.
Ah OK, you didn't say beforee and since you asked here, I assumed it was internet streaming, that you referred to. But why not use an ordinary Delay pedal or if he has a computer pass the audio output in that and use any plugin of choice to delay the audio? I suppose for the situation of sports commentary a guitarists delay pedal will be good enough with its mono i/o. The only importance is, that you completely fade out the original signal. An example in software is Ecasound's delay etd, which has the mix-% parameter. Set that to 100% and you only get the delayed signal.

Ta-ta

----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain