[LAU] Boss BR-80 (SD card question)

From: Michael Nelson <mtdnelson@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 23 2015 - 12:06:29 EEST

Hello all,

I'm thinking of getting a Boss BR-80, which is a little portastudio-type
device. I've found a couple of old threads about using one as a USB
soundcard, which seems to resolve one of my queries, but I have another.

I'd like to be able to plug the SD card into my computer, and save the
audio files, so I can edit and mix externally. I think that the device
will master to wave file, but saving individual tracks seems to require a
Windows conversion utility.

That is of no use to me. I don't even know what filesystem is on the SD
card.

Does anyone have one of these? Could someone shed some light on this for
me?

If not, I might buy one anyway, and report my findings back here.

Thanks all,
Michael