Re: [LAU] Is there a newer, better "Jack Rack"?

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 07 2015 - 19:34:04 EET

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015, Christopher Arndt wrote:

> If it's any help, for Arch there is an AUR package for compiling Carla
> from its Git repo:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=carla-git
>
> The PKGBUILD file shows the (numerous) dependencies and the compilation
> commands used.

That is helpful. Of note, it seems to me for straight rack functionallity
there are a number of those that are not needed. The build just builds in
what it finds available. Linux sampler for example may cause problems for
some packaging. however, Carla builds just fine without it.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net