Re: [LAU] OT Acoustic Design of Rooms

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 15 2015 - 18:19:47 EET

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

> The Master Handbook of Acoustics. Older versions are available for free on
> the net.

Just read the first 4 chapters. A much more complete treatment of hearing
than I have seen before, much better than what I had in tech school. Thank
you.

I would suggest that this information is not only good for designing
rooms, but also as good background information for live mixing or
recording and mixdown. I would guess even without reading this we have all
used the ideas for certain effect without knowing why.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net