[LAU] now online: video recording of Louigi Verona at Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne in November 2015

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2015 - 00:31:33 EET

Hey everyone!

Last week Nils posted to the list, but apparently it has been filtered out,
although I do see it in list archives.

We decided to re-post it to the mailing list for those of you (or perhaps
even all of you) who missed it.

Dear Linux Audio User list,

here is a video recording, split in three parts, of Louigi Verona giving
an invited talk at the Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne in November
2015 (which is organized by me, that's why I'm posting this).

On Electronic Music (Part 1/3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKw6AupjUMM

Unsorted Demonstrations (Part 2/3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63EI-oxsSgQ

On Hobbyist Software (Part 3/3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlaBuFfkQdM

I hope you enjoy this and I would be happy to see some thumbs ups and
nice comments here or in the youtube section.

Best wishes,

Nils