Re: [LAU] [OT]: Multiple windows paradigm - [WAS]: Re: A > Project To Upgrade seq24

From: John Murphy <rosegardener@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2015 - 22:12:26 EET

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:41:08 +0000, Will J Godfrey wrote:

> Just really underlines that the choice is needed. Nobody should be pressurised
> into using something that isn't right for them.

Large snip there, but I just want to mention that I was always disappointed
by the ZynAddSubFX GUI in that regard. Its fixed window size was always too
small to be useful to me. I don't use Linux music tools much these days, but
I fired Zyn.. up on my current high res. desktop and it takes up just 1/16th
of the available workspace.

A project to update that would be good as well.