Re: [LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 23 2015 - 07:05:50 EET

I stopped reading earlier, considering the thread closed both to and for
me.
After all anyone who has ever made professional radio in the field knows
that one thing that makes programs like pro tools and Hindenburg
journalist worth the investment is keyboard control.
I value command line work the same. I type over 80 words a minute
and cannot imagine making anything entertainment wise, music or radio,
without solid keyboard usage.
Thanks, but Ignore them i certainly am.
Happy everything,
Kare