Re: [LAU] Second solstice EP from metal band Seed of Heresy

From: Philip Yassin <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 23 2015 - 12:50:00 EET

Wow! I mean WOW!

Super cool EP, and thanks a lot for offering it for free! Quite
magnificent, actually.
I was deep into the scene (as a listener mainly) in the 90s and this
sounds better than most Darkthrone albums :)
You really must put more attention to the caring of your audio files:
Prefix the file name w/ the track number, and put that in the tags too
(any decent audio player allows tagging now) because right now only the
artist, song name and playtime (obviously) are available, this is simply
unacceptable, people will hate this, trust me. BTW, what is the name of
this opus? And on the web site, the other album, is this the same? Maybe
this is an elaborate plan to confuse the listener...? :)

Apart from that, I have no words to thank you enough for this release.
This is a REALLY good album, I love it, I put it again when it ended ;
You drumming is indeed /very/ impressive, this is very good... I like
how everything blends in, this is very melodic, very harmonic, very
dense. Rest assured I'm going to share this
<https://twitter.com/xaccrocheur/status/679614057419243521> like it's hot.

I like the "see/hear no evil" at the bottom of the page... May peace be
with us all.

Phil

On 23/12/2015 08:54, Bent Bisballe Nyeng wrote:
> Hi list
>
> Again as last year we did a solstice EP release made almost entirely
> with linux.
>
> So without further ado I would like to share the latest EP from my
> band Seed of Heresy recorded and mixed using Ardour on linux with the
> exception of vocals and guitar tracking, which was done in another
> studio using proprietary non-linux tools.
>
> The EP is as last year released under Creative Commons
> Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC-SA)
> license and is available in several formats on the website:
>
> http://www.seedofheresy.com
>
> The release was done on December 22nd 05:49 CET, 2015, which is the
> exact time of winter solstice.
>
> Again the drums were performed by myself.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Kind regards
> Bent Bisballe Nyeng

Philippe "xaccrocheur" Yassin