Re: [LAU] MIDI over wifi on Linux, revisited

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2016 - 18:28:52 EET

On Mon, January 4, 2016 7:00 am, Mac wrote:
> I work in a theater that has a really crowded wifi spectrum and the
> building is essentially a big metal box.
> We have noticeable dropout issues all the time.
> PS: If anyone has a good solution to this sort of crowding, I'd love to
> hear it.

The point of unlicensed ISM band operation is you get a lot of freedom to
play with different protocols, etc. because the power is low enough it
only affects your own premises.
If you can't control the broadcasting devices on your premises, then you
need to change to licensed spectrum devices (like UHF band microphones).

--
Chris Caudle