Re: [LAU] New "droning" batch (263-268)

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 23 2016 - 07:47:02 EET

On 01/11/2016 01:04 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Just like one receives their regular Monday mail, so a new "droning"
> batch once again becomes part of the mailinglist, an indication that
> fellow Linux user keeps his copy of Qtractor busy.
>
> This time material is super varied. You have some dark ambient, some
> very melodic pieces and some atmospheric minimalism.
>
> *Description*
> droning263 <http://www.louigiverona.com/files/droning/droning263.ogg> -
> distorted glimmering notes

Just downloaded this one. I'm not a big droning fan, so I like this one
a lot. It's one of your most accessible ones.

I might just have these new ones playing in the background tomorrow
since we'll finally be at home where the real stereo system is (I hate
mobile devices' audio!). This one should be really good with the bass
really audible.

I'm considering using one of your older, more pure droning tracks, as
part of a music project I've occasionally worked on. I just have to
remind myself which one it is, since I heard it one day on random play
at work and glanced at the name but don't remember the track name now!
Are all your tracks CC-NC-SA?

Thanks, Louigi, for your wonderful sounds!

--
David W. Jones
gnome@email-addr-hidden