Re: [LAU] New "droning" batch (263-268)

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 23 2016 - 13:40:34 EET

Hey David!

I generally release them under CC0, but mentioning my project would be the
greatest thanks I guess.

Interesting that you say this one is one of the most accessible. So far the
most accessible seemed to be 152 :)
There are also several more "normal" tracks, including in the previous
batch 260.

But in reality, among the many tracks I think generally people can find at
least 4-5 tracks accessible to them, of they are not ambient drone
listener. I myself forget some of the tunes I did there, some of them are
really melodic. Perhaps, 066 and 071 come to mind.

Cheers and thx for the interest :)

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 6:47 AM, david <gnome@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On 01/11/2016 01:04 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
>
>> Just like one receives their regular Monday mail, so a new "droning"
>> batch once again becomes part of the mailinglist, an indication that
>> fellow Linux user keeps his copy of Qtractor busy.
>>
>> This time material is super varied. You have some dark ambient, some
>> very melodic pieces and some atmospheric minimalism.
>>
>> *Description*
>> droning263 <http://www.louigiverona.com/files/droning/droning263.ogg> -
>> distorted glimmering notes
>>

> Just downloaded this one. I'm not a big droning fan, so I like this one a
> lot. It's one of your most accessible ones.
>
> I might just have these new ones playing in the background tomorrow since
> we'll finally be at home where the real stereo system is (I hate mobile
> devices' audio!). This one should be really good with the bass really
> audible.
>
> I'm considering using one of your older, more pure droning tracks, as part
> of a music project I've occasionally worked on. I just have to remind
> myself which one it is, since I heard it one day on random play at work and
> glanced at the name but don't remember the track name now! Are all your
> tracks CC-NC-SA?
>
> Thanks, Louigi, for your wonderful sounds!
>
> --
> David W. Jones
> gnome@email-addr-hidden
> authenticity, honesty, community