Re: [LAU] Jconvolver on Raspberry Pi

From: bricolodu <jean.beauve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 18 2016 - 12:46:50 EET

Hello ,

Another problem !

Unfortunately, Jack server crashes after a while !

/JackAudioDriver::ProcessGraphAsyncMaster: Process error
JackEngine::XRun: client = jconvolver was not finished, state = Triggered
JackEngine::XRun: client = rawjack was not finished, state = Triggered
JackAudioDriver::ProcessGraphAsyncMaster: Process error
JackGraphManager::Disconnect not connected port_src = 6 port_dst = 2/

It looks like a xrun problem, I have seen that it happens, whith the
Raspberry Pi and maybe to prevent it
instead of : jackd -d alsa -d hw:sndrpihifiberry -r 44100 -p 256 -n 16 -P -S
One should use : jackd -d alsa -d hw:sndrpihifiberry -r 44100 -p 16 -n 16 -P
-S

But this doesn't work for me as I get an error message when I start
jconvolver :
Fragment size is too small

This can maybe solved, as jconvolver has some tweak for Fragment size built
in.
But, here again, it is beyond my understanding, sorry !

Note, that I used BruteFIR and moved to jconvolver just because of the same
kind of problem, convolution crashes after a while (between 2 and 5 hours of
running).

What can I do, if anything can be done ?

Best regards,
Jean