Re: [LAU] Is there a GUI for convolver?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Feb 20 2016 - 10:24:17 EET

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 08:54:40 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>(Ralf, you may try the ttf-roboto font, it is chosen because it shrink
>the GUI size ;-) )

Hi Hermann,

there is a reason that I chose a theme and fonts and dislike apps that
force me to use another theme and other fonts, for no good reason,
especially if the enforced theme has an inefficient and intrusive
design.

Let's take a look at a single element, e.g. the "Moog Filter". Any ideas
how to use the space more efficiently?

Picture URL:
http://picpaste.com/e8c02fb50aef7cbc4cf98b16f9332128.png

IMO the font seems not to be the problem here.

Even if an inefficient GUI design should be wanted, there still is the
option to add a scroll bar, or simply to allow to use one rack
instead to enforce two use two racks side by side.

Regards,
Ralf