[LAU] Fwd: Re: Is there a GUI for convolver?

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sat Feb 20 2016 - 18:01:05 EET

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.
Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de> schrieb:
What you talk about is so called multi file support, and thru, that isn't implemented, but, that didn't mean it is not stereo. Just use a stereo IR file, and you have stereo reverb. Note, that the marity of Reverb files comes as Stereo files.
Jc-gui may be usefull to get some working config files for jconv, they could give you a Hint how to wrote them, and you could start with edit them, to create your own, with multi file support, when you need it.
--
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> schrieb:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 08:54:40 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>@david
>There is the old jc-gui, which generate config files for jconvolver.
>I didn't know if it still works, I ain't use it any-more, but, you
>could try it if you wish.
>
>https://github.com/zzzzrrr/jcgui
One issue I already know from at least the old guitarix, didn't test if
this is still an issue for the new guitarix, is an issue when using
$ Jc_Gui -v
Jc_Gui version 0.8
too. It's _not_ really stereo, since there seems to be no way to use a
left.wav and a right.wav. So assumed you like to use jconvolver as
reverb, it will not sound that fantastic, as it sounds when writing a
config with an text editor.