Re: [LAU] Is there a GUI for convolver?

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sat Feb 20 2016 - 18:17:16 EET

By clean up. I mean un-install. The artifacts I talk about are rests from previus installations, which you simply not de-install, and now they ain't be part of the install/de-install process any more. When you ain't use a pakagemet mannager, you need to be a bit more carfull, special when you use development repositorys.

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> schrieb:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 14:02:31 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:58:05 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>>Your picture is a result from your "hate" against our style, don't
>>use the clear option with our git version, it ain't work any-more, in
>>fact, it is removed. The only result you get from using the artefacts
>>which leaves on you pc, because you didn't clean up before update from
>>git, is, that our style files ain't get loaded.
>
>I don't update git on my machine, it's always a new pull from git. I
>just keep my .config/guitarix/ if I update guitarix.
PS:
$ cp -rp .config/guitarix/ .config/guitarix_backup
$ guitarix
This didn't change the design. However, perhaps better, since this
outdated view at least allows to clearly read the values, the new look
you showed by the screenshots doesn't. I'm using moderat
contrast/brightness settings for the CRT.