Re: [LAU] Guitarix rack as a plugin

From: lucas z <lfzawacki@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 11 2016 - 19:46:12 EET

Hey Philip, I'd love to work like this with Guitarix too. I've posted about
this on the guitarix forum some time ago
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4679 . In the
post I describe a workaround that I've been using in the meantime, but IMHO
the ideal solution would be to include one Guitarix plugin per track and
have the GUI be exactly like the standalone version.

I've looked into the latest features going into guitarix git there's some
pretty nice stuff cooking, but I don't know if this is a priority. I've
considered trying to hack something up in Guitarix to get this going, but I
don't have this kind of time right now.