Re: [LAU] Ardour: exporting woes

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 00:42:06 EET

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 16:19:30 -0600
S D <stephen.doonan@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Nice piece. Gentle and clear, relaxing and very pleasant. As Fons
> suggested, you might want to unclick the "normalize" function in the
> export dialog in Ardour. I always make sure to do so myself.

Yes, will certainly do.

> One of your previous posts had a 2-chord progression with an
> infectious latin-inflected rhythm that I--well, "appropriated" for my
> own use in a short latin jazz piece I'm working on. Your piece is
> here--
>
> https://m.soundcloud.com/nominal6/c2016-03

This was a little jam that happened when trying out for the first time
two mics to record the acoustic instruments. There are so many of
these. Just the last few days, about 5 or 6 happened, of which I
posted one today that I polished a bit, providing enough base material
for the next months.

> I'll post the results of my work when I'm finished. Thank you for
> posting your musicl.

Interesting. I'll be happy to hear it.

Cheers.