Re: [LAU] DIY Moog kit

From: Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 15 2016 - 19:30:01 EEST

On 04/13/2016 01:15 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> For serious assembly kits of electronic musical instruments, that can
> be used to make music, there are likely better companies. In the 80s
> there were e.g. Doepfer and Wersi who provided very good synth, at least
> Doepfer provided Moog alike synth for fair costs, perhaps Doepfer still
> does.

Abouy a year ago, I (as mentioned some time ago) started building a
eurorack modular synthesizer, lot's of DIY options available, basically
everything can be DIYed, either complete kits, PCB/panels + source parts
or do-it-all-yourself. Also some open software + hardware around...

I have about 15 modules in my rack ATM that are DIY, three more in the
mail...

Best resource is the muffwiggler forum (DIY sub section):
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

Cheers

--
Atte