Re: [LAU] Linkedin - Out

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2016 - 01:36:23 EEST

Hey, Will!

We are all adults here. Can you explain to me why Microsoft, a huge company
with different products, scares you so much?

Many of my friends work in Microsoft. Are you afraid of them too?

Back in the day my father wrote an educational book on Microsoft Windows.
Does it mean he is a bad person? Like, because the dreadful Microsoft?

I am very saddened by all this free software ideological bullshit.