Re: [LAU] Linkedin - Out

From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2016 - 01:59:32 EEST

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 00:36:23 +0200
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hey, Will!
>
> We are all adults here. Can you explain to me why Microsoft, a huge company
> with different products, scares you so much?

I have concerns about a company that is increasingly aggressively data mining,
and is now buying yet another source of personal information and based in a
country with virtually no consumer protection.

Before you ask, I regard Google with exactly the same disquiet.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)
... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,