Re: [LAU] Why, Phil? #07 : Angus Young goes to Church

From: Lucas Zawacki <lfzawacki@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2016 - 05:42:50 EEST

> Do you know of any other interaction of this kind?
> On the matter at hand, are there any IR plugin "connected" to MA?
> And any other audio software that can do that, retrieve online presets?

Hey Philip, Musical Artifacts creator here, I was the who left the comment
on your video. Right now I'm not aware of any other software consuming the
presets directly like Guitarix, but MA does have an API for doing that:

* Heres the api docs:
https://github.com/lfzawacki/musical-artifacts/wiki/API-Documentation
* Here's the code for the Guitarix integration (HTML and JS) :
https://github.com/lfzawacki/musical-artifacts-api-examples/

I'm looking forward to adding more integrations in the future and I'm open
to ideas and collaborating with other developers. For example I did the
initial version of the Guitarix preset GUI, but Markus redid the design and
cleaned things up.

By the way, there's also an Hydrogen integration, albeit it works a little
differently:
https://github.com/lfzawacki/musical-artifacts/wiki/Integrations