Re: [LAU] [Music] Sans titre - Without title

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 16 2016 - 04:21:24 EEST

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:21:46 +0200 (CEST)
Ffanci Silvain <silvain@freeshell.de> wrote:

> jonetsu@teksavvy.com, Jul 15 2016:
>
> > #Events #News
> >
> > https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/sanstitre
> I really, really liked this. It has the air of a film soundtrack.
> I've been waiting for the hefty drums all the time. :) Some
> interesting sounds. Great, ominous atmosphere, with an extra helpling
> of menace. :)
>
> What's the sound around 1:26? I can't make up my mind about it. Time
> stretched camera?

> Thanks a lot for sharing.

Thanks for the comment! Yes, is it a camera.

I did have hefty drums in the reserve but decided heck no, I won't do
that and applied an equally hefty dose of high pass filtering.

There is one important thing with the coming into being of this piece.
It goes like this. I woke up at about 2 in the morning and decided to
read some news. So I read the news about you know what. Then I close
the web browser, faced the screen, and plugged a synth to play some
notes. Then about 1.5 hours later it was uploaded to soundcloud and
went back to sleep.

You know, it was a surprise to hear it in the morning. And I also
found it not too bad, ganz nicht so schlecht :)

Tschüß!