Re: [LAU] A 5-Piece Suite

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 16 2016 - 15:02:01 EEST

On 07/16/2016 04:03 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 12:34:14 -0400
> Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> More stuff for sequenced piano...
> These are an excellent showcase for Pianoteq. I liked the 4th one the most. The
> earlier ones weren't very 'musical' to my taste.

Thanks for the comments, Will, your ears are always appreciated. :)

I should have called the set Something For Everybody. It seems that most
commentators prefer one of the pieces over the rest, but the selection
varies from listener to listener. Personally I'm fondest of the 1st and
4th pieces, I like the tune of the Franck parody and I enjoy the mood of
the Rachmaninoff contrafactum.

Best regards,

dp