Re: [LAU] [Music] Sans titre - Without title

From: Robert Edge <thumbknucklerocks@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 18 2016 - 04:12:09 EEST

They really don't

The same voltage at the input will clip the converter no how far down you
turn the control. You can make it clip earlier by turning up the control,
but that's just making your signal to noise ratio worse. There is no
attenuation or amplification of the analog signal happening before it hits
the converter.

Not making this up.