Re: [LAU] Secret (for a song)

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 13 2016 - 01:38:28 EEST

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016, Philip Yassin wrote:

> PS - if more and more people keep telling me that the lead voice is too low, I'm
> going to be forced to do something about it. The problem is that this very vocal
> take is a bit crappy (I just don't sing it really good) and if I crank it even a
> notch, this will show :|

OK, I won't say that. I have never liked my own vocals either. Listening
as close as I can, I find no particular fault with the vocals.

I really like the bass line, it is so refreshing after hearing 8 beats to
the bar of one note for the whole song on so many radio tunes.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net