[LAU] Childrens educational media and youtube promotions

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2016 - 14:54:50 EEST

Hi,

We are working on a new project that is focused on childrens education and
language learning tools.

RauRau TV

http://raurau.org
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6uUlBbtctR6jIzl9eV6iww

Of course everything is done with Linux Multimedia tools.

We need some community support so that the youtube search ranking
algorithm(s) will give priority to the channel. It would be very helpful
if y'all could like/subscribe/comment/share/link to the channel.

In return I will be happy to do the same for your videos and assist with
promoting via the "Linux Music Videos" playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGRkb-jpsg0XYGVkE1zpJzQtwrEGKBYO6

and also at the Linux Music Videos blog: http://videos.linux-audio.com

Please contact me directly or leave a comment on the videos and I will
link back to you.

- It should go without saying but if you want to collaborate (with profit
share) on new content for the channel please contact me directly.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd