[LAU] Music Made With Linux - Evergreen - I'll Get To You

From: Glen MacArthur <info@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2016 - 16:41:50 EEST

Hi fellow LAU's

Over the past summer I had the opportunity to co-produce an EP in our new
'Bandshed' studio with the band 'Evergreen' which my son drums in. It was
a great learning experience and they are a talented and funny bunch of
guys aged 17-19. They brought the songs and performances and I did the
recording mixing and mastering... Unsurprisingly we used AV Linux 2016 and
various builds of Mixbus 3 to complete this project and the main interface
used was a Presonus 1818VSL.

This is the first released single 'I'll Get To You', it has a curious
balance of a super tight rhythm section and bare-knuckled bar fight vocals
and guitars, precisely the kind of thing that makes these guys unique and
fun to work with...

https://soundcloud.com/evergreen-548575357/ill-get-to-you