Re: [LAU] LADSPA Plugins from ALSA,would like some help, please !

From: bricolodu <jean.beauve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 10 2016 - 22:14:44 EEST

Hello Tim,

I have done a second try but on an other small speaker.

It is much better this time.

With this speaker a 3" (instead of the 2") in a 0,8L ported box with a
passive radiator (instead of 5L resonant ported box), the mix has a better
balance with your plugin. I don't have anymore those reverb artefacts.

I need to listen more, but I beleive that in the bass impact, it is about
the same, but mine has no eq in the highs, and they are too prononced with
my plugin. But because of that, I can better listen to very small details
in the recording mix with my plugin. For instance on a track that I very
well known one can clearly hear the mic or the track of the mic that is
open just before the singer sings, with your plugin I almost can't hear it.

So, I will continue to make some listening and maybe try to find a
compromise with the settings in your pluging. But, I'm waiting for a Pi 3
to make use of convolution, and then use yours and mine to make my
deffinitive opinion.

Thank you

--
Cordialement,