Re: [LAU] Interlude for Sonatina Orchestra strings

From: Glen MacArthur <info@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 11 2016 - 22:26:54 EEST

Hi Dave,

I'm quite pleasantly surprised at the sound of these, I also really like
your arrangement because I think it plays to some of the strengths of the
samples rather than exposing their deficiencies with a lot of heavy duty
faux bowing.

In case you (or others) don't know I host a variety of SFZ samples of both
orchestral and other persuasions including Sonatina, Salamander and the
recent work of 'JeffG' here: http://www.bandshed.net/sounds/

Jeff has done a lot of work with Cellos and Violins especially, you may
want to compare at some point in the future. Apparently there is also a
soon expiring link to download the Jeff's complete 'No Budget Orchestra'
here: http://wikisend.com/download/854654/nbo_0_update_2.zip

My archive has slipped a little behind, I've reached out to streamline the
delivery and hosting process but have yet to establish any direct
communication but there are still lots of good and improving SFZ Libs
there..

Just mentioning, great work Dave, nice to hear a good clean demo of Sonatina!

Take Care, Glen