Re: [LAU] John Option: new song and new video

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 29 2016 - 17:07:52 EEST

> Hi,
> today we have published the video of another single of John Option:
> Lifestyle obsession.
> As usual we published the song under the terms of the Creative Commons
> License (CC-BY-SA) and we produced it only with free software:
> Ardour, Hydrogen, Jack, Qsynth, CALF, and many other
> great free audio software that we used under Debian GNU/Linux.
>
> Here you can listen the single and see the video (made with kdenlive):
>
> https://youtu.be/6gm-3G-ZJmI
>
> As for the previous songs we published in our website[1] the single
> recording tracks and the complete Ardour session. All this material is
> published under the terms of the Creative Commons license Attribution
> Share alike so that anyone can use our tracks to produce a remix of our
> song or even a new song that have to be published under the same license.
>
> You can find all about our project here: http://johnoption.org
>
> If you feel like I'd love to read your feedback, because the
> encouragement of the people who listen to us and appreciate the
> philosophy of our project is the only fuel for us to continue. And if
> you like to be updated about our next release, please subscribe to our
> YouTube channel or any other social network you like (see link to our
> profiles on our website[1]).
>
> Best regards,
> Max-B
>
> 1. http://johnoption.org
> --
> IM: massimo@email-addr-hidden - GnuPG Public Key-Id: 0x5D168FC1

Nice and crunchy hard rocking tune.

Good to see the social media (twitter, youtube, facebook, etc...)
optimization kicking in from various people.

If more people round here had the time/energy to participate we might be
able to make someones art go viral.

It's pretty easy to get involved. Just choose to do one or all of the
following things:

1: Subscribe to the youtube channel
2: Like the video
3: Comment on the vieo
4: Share the link on twitter, etc...
5: like the post on a twitter account

    ex @linuxaudio / @lmp_music

6: Retweet the post from someone elses account
7: Make a new post on your own account and include @linuxaudio @lmp_music
tags then we will retweet and that will get your post out to an even
bigger audience of thousands of followers.
8: Share the link Facebook and like, comment on other peoples posts too.

It's free as in beer and all you have to sacrifice is a little bit of your
time and accept the NSA into your life. If you are already active on
social media then what are you waiting for?

Of course we will all understand if you are an "anti-social media" user

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=anti%20social%20media&defid=7555252

or "NSMA" (Non Social Media Accepter). If that is the case, maybe you can
just send the link to your friends/family by email instead and let them
choose if they want to participate?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd