Re: [LAU] Announcement: new Yoshimi patches

From: Lucas Zawacki <lfzawacki@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 03 2016 - 05:49:30 EEST

Thanks for these. I'll give some feedback since it's a little quiet in here.

Some cool stuff in these patches. I'm lazy and tend to play around with
presets to come up with new ideas and these are quite usable, but nothing
too crazy inside. The pads were fun and the bells/electric piano sounds are
simple but inspiring. The "fretless bass" reacts nicely to velocity and
could be fun in some funky loops.

I typically use Zyn so out of curiosity I tested the patches there and they
seemed to work the same, but I didn't play with it extensively.

Overall I'd love to see more, thanks again.

Cheers,
Lucas