Re: [LAU] Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2016 - 17:58:54 EEST

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:35:21 +0200
Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Am 21.10.2016 um 12:31 schrieb Yassin Philip:
> > yes it's a Diaspora link [...], the true FOSS
> > social network that we stopped waiting for years ago, it works now ;
> > come join us, it's fun!
>
> My french is weak. What is the exact connection between Framasphere
> and Diaspora?

Looks like Framasphere is based on the Diaspora social network, and
shares the same decentralized stockage of data. Diaspora offers 'pods'
and Framaspehere is one of them.

This is in English, and is the first step in using Diaspora:

https://wiki.diasporafoundation.org/Choosing_a_pod

The concept of non-centralized data is interesting. Of course it doe
snot prevent the 'listening' on the traffic from devices within that
system, but it's up to the individuals, it seems, to store the data for
their social network group. Which is not the case with the bug
Facebooks and such. Or fessebouk as it is seen sometimes in French.
(fesse, bouc) bottocks, billy goat :)